Thursday, September 21, 2023

WHISPERS OF THE HEART (TODAY, I THANK YOU, LORD)

WHISPERS OF THE HEART

Tune: CALL TO CHRISTIANS
Meter:S.M.D.
Text: Edna Fontaine, 1995
Music: Fr. .J Roel Lungay, 1996

1
Today, Ithank you, Lord,
For all the joys you bring-
For rainbows in the sky-
For flowers in the Spring.

2
For warmth of gentle rain
That falls from up above
For wealth of little orayers
That fill my need for love

3
For friends who fail me not
When Iam in some need,
When my despair is plain to see,
Are there my soul to feed.

4
For warmth of gentle rain
That falls from up above -
For wealth of little prayers
That fill my need for love

Text: Edna Fontaine, 1995. All Rights Reserved. Used by permission of New Hope Books (A Salesian Mission)
Music: CALL TO CHRISTIANS; Fr. .J Roel Lungay, 1994


No comments:

Post a Comment