Monday, March 10, 2014

THE LORD IS MY TRUE SHEPHERD

Tune: PASTOR BUNUS 
Meter: 7 6 7 6
Based on PSALM 23
Text: Omer Westendorf, b. 1926
Music: Fr. J. Roel Lungay, b. 1960
Performed by Fr. J. Roel Lungay
Arranged by J. Roel Lungay and Romeo Mascarinas

Orchestrated by Romeo Mascarinas

1
The Lord is my true shepherd
My needs and wants He knows;
He feeds me in green pastures
And there gives me repose.

2
He leads me to cool waters
Where He refreshes me;
Along safe path He guides me,
True to His name is He.

(Interlude)

3
Though I should walk in darkness
No evil shall I fear;
Your rod and staff give comfort
For you are ever near.

4
You spread a sumptuous banquet
In sight of all my foes;
With oil you do anoint me,
My cup now overflows.

(Interlude)

5
His goodness and His kindness
Shall ever follow me;
His house shall be my dwelling
For all eternity.

6
Give praise to God the Father,
To Christ His only Son,
And to the Holy Spirit,
True God in essence One.

(Interlude)

(Fade)

Text: Omer Westendorf, b. 1926, © 1962 World Library Publications, Inc.
All Right Reserve. Permission to use pending
Music: Rev. J. Roel Lungay, © 1994 for Fro's Music




OFFICIAL VIDEO

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get guitar chords to this song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get guitar chords for the song The Lord Is My True Shepherd?

    ReplyDelete